Financial Planning is a complex subject, setting strategies, deciphering the jargon, knowing how different products work, how products interact with each other and the long term implications such as taxation and potential changes in legislation.
Latest pension news from our partner’s at GFC:
It is a full time job and is exactly why there is a need for professional Financial Planning. Fenton Simpson Financial Services have very close links with Independent Financial Advisers who are focussed toward long term client relationships as we believe that this is the most efficient way for clients to achieve their financial goals. Advice is available on:
- Pensions – Planning your retirement and the level of income required.
- New or existing pension plans
- Retirement options such as annuities
- Stakeholder pensions
- Executive pension plans
- Self invested personal pensions (SIPP)
- Small self administered schemes